Sunday, November 25, 2012

My First Mystery Quilt  - Week One


So, I've made the commitment to make a quilt called "EASY STREET" with Bonnie Hunter (www.quiltville.com). I've shopped (in my stash, mostly) for the fabrics that she recommended:

Yes, I found all the fabrics except the grey in the foreground in my stash.

When I signed on to Facebook early Friday (11-23-2012) morning, I found that Bonnie had posted the first set of instructions - I need to make 192 fourpatches (finished size 3") from 2" strips of the grey and the black-on-white prints.

It's now Sunday morning - and I've made a lot of progress:


I've got about 100 done - I'll finish the rest while watching the Packer game this evening.

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2012 at 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely looking 4-patches. The more I see the grey in these little blocks, the more I like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home